Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The year ahead

As the incoming President, one of my first tasks will be to fill the void created by Orrin Johnson's graduation. For those of you who are not familiar with the blog, Orrin has posted here a few times. I have been busy finishing the quarter and settling into a new city and summer job. But things are settling down and I expect to start writing more. I hope others will join in. If you would like the ability to post on the blog, please contact me and I can set you up with access.

1 comment:

Orrin Johnson said...

Glad to see the blog won't die without me. The cable/internet guy will hopefully be here soon (knock on wood), so I'll have more online access. I'll still post some here for a bit, as long as nobody minds, although studying fro the bar is a significant time suck.